Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 5 Posting: Indiana Jones Ride at Disneyland

I took this picture while I was waiting in line to get on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. I really felt that the lighting was creating this creepy atmosphere with heavy shadows and stark light. In this picture, the heavy lighting from one main source emphasized the texture of this wall. The light is coming from above and at a slight angle which allows the viewer to see the details of the vines and crevasses of the wall. The lighting made me feel a sense of danger and adventure. I really feel that the lighting made up for the majority of the atmosphere this ride is known for.

1 comment:

  1. Nice image and great words to describe the lighting!

    Only correction is that we just finished Week 4, not 5 :)

    ReplyDelete