Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 5 - Sydney Coastline

I decided to go ahead and use another photo from my Sydney trip, because I found myself trying to stare right into the middle of this scene. I took this from the airplane window on the way into the Sydney International Airport. It was about 8:00 a.m. in November. This makes me a bit nostalgic, because it was a spontaneous vacation that was much needed at the time. I went with my roommate who worked for an airline, and while I was there I met up with a couple friends who lived in the city. We all had a blast, and it was extremely hard for me to leave and go back to normal life! Those feelings aside, I look at this photo and see the emergent light that gives vibrance to the blue hues. Even though the middle gets cloudy, it gives interest to what is in the distance.

1 comment: